Define The Opportunity
Brand New MD provides help with ideation and identifying market opportunity.
- Who cares? (users and/or stakeholders)
- Why do they care? (value proposition)
- How do you know? (research insights)
Opportunity Summary Process
Briefly describe an opportunity you believe you’ve identified. Provide an analogy. Paint a vivid picture or use a familiar example from a different and unrelated industry to help us understand the potential of the opportunity, e.g., “1,000 songs in your pocket” or “a supermarket for office supplies”. Be creative!
- Status Quo
- What is the existing problem/condition/need your product or service will address?
- Who has this problem/condition/need most acutely and is actively searching for a solution?
- Competitive Landscape
- Value Proposition
- Customer Segments
- Market Size
- Measuring Social Impact
Revenue Model (10%)
Research Plan (15%)
TELL US ABOUT THE PRODUCT IDEA YOU WANT TO DESIGN & MANUFACTURE